Continuous Provision in Year 1
We are currently working on this page, please check back soon.
To create happy, confident, resilient and independent learners who are creative when tackling challenge and risk whilst learning.
What does this look like?
- Children who drive their own learning, are curious and set their own goals.
- Children who persevere and regularly return to learning throughout the day or week - dependent on age and stage.
- Children who access appropriate resources independently.
- Children who believe their is no ceiling to their learning and can achieve it if they put their mind to it.
- Children will strong oracy; who can articulate how they feel, what they think and how the they learn best.
- Children who enjoy school, are happy and want to be here.
- Children who are proud of their learning.
- Children who achieve in line with national outcomes.
Page last updated: 22/02/23