What To Do If I Need Help
At times you may need help. If you think you need help and cannot speak to an adult you know and trust about it then you might want to consider using one of the links below:
Are you a Young Carer?
03007 772722 or email@example.com
Your online mental wellbeing community.
24/7 text service, free on all major networks, for anyone in crisis anytime, anywhere, It is a place to go if you're struggling to cope and you need immediate help. Text 85258.
Call 999 if:
- a serious offence is in progress or has just been committed
- someone is in immediate danger or harm
- property is in danger of being damaged
- a serious disruption to the public is likely
- if you're deaf or hard of hearing, use our textphone service 18000 or text us on 999 if you've pre-registered with the emergencySMS service.
Page last updated: 09/09/21